Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Nightmare!!

Okay, so I had this scary/odd/weird dream lastnight.

I was fast asleep and all of a sudden I was at my graduation cermony. Except our robes were black instead of red. I found this odd, and was asking friends why, but no one answered/payed attention to me. Suddenly the ceremony was starting, and all of my fellow graduates were sitting in place while I was off sitting in a seperate section off to the side, with all the loser pot heads who didn't have robes on. I asked the girl next to me why we were here, and she said we weren't graduating. And I was like WHAT?!?! Then the school counslor was announcing the names, and she didn't say mine. So I went up to her and asked her what was going on, she forgot me. So she was like "oh, and maybe Danielle Weaver" and I was really confused. Then the ceremony was over and all my friends were gone and all the decorations/set up was down and I was alone. Then my mom came up to me and we had to leave, and I asked where the family was and why they weren't here and she said they all were running late or couldn't make it. I was all confused and sad and was going to cry and then I woke up for school. 

The End.

Anyone out there care to analyze this for me? I would like to point out that it is only February 23 and graduation is not till June 4th. WTF is up with the jacked up dream???

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have freedom of speech for a reason people!! Comment!!