Monday, January 3, 2011

Done

I can not be alone with my thoughts right now or I won't be able to sleep. At all.

I am done. So so so done. If you need a friend, act like and be one. I am done with this bullshit. I do not need you, person who shall not be named.

And the sad part is. I know part of this is jealousy as well. I don't condone all of your actions because I still wish I was right there along side you through them. I kind of hate myself for that.

I hate having dumb songs stuck in my head. I can't sleep.

My mind won't shut up. It's trying to dream before I am asleep. It is racing. Making up crazy situations that will never happen. Fantasies. Not all of them the "fun" kind, if you know what I mean. Just my mind in another life. One better than the one I'm in. I should write a novel of all of the stuff I come up with.

I just want some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have freedom of speech for a reason people!! Comment!!